okay but like its adorable that nagisa goes to rei’s house every sunday. like what do they even do all day
- rei listens to nagisa complain about his older sisters and in turn he talks about his older brother
- rei tries to do homework but nagisa keeps rolling around on the bed and chattering at a million miles an hour
- so finally rei gives up on the studying just in time for dinner
- and sometimes they stay in and eat with rei’s parents
- or sometimes it’ll just be him and rei cooking something together and they’ll eat and watch those silly cartoons nagisa likes
- or sometimes they’ll put on their jackets and head out and get food from a nearby place
- and when they go out to eat, they end up walking around until it’s dark and nagisa tries to count the stars, and the illogical nature of the task makes rei laugh
- and nagisa makes sure to do it every time just so he can see rei laugh and smile
- sometimes they’ll watch a movie after or sometimes they’ll go for a swim (well, actually, that was one time and rei was unaware of the fact that being at the pool at that hour was actually prohibited so)
- but no matter what they do, nagisa always falls asleep at rei’s place
- and sometimes, rei will walk a very sleepy nagisa home
- and other times nagisa refuses to move and is barely conscious and instead just cuddles into rei’s side, and rei’s too much of a sucker, so he lets him sleep over in his bed
- and they both wake up pretending neither noticed they were so neatly tucked into each other
piper wears crocs inside the aphrodite cabin to piss everyone off
repeat after me:
- virginity is a social construct
- you don’t lose your virginity
- there’s nothing valuable or precious about virginity, it’s an imaginary concept
- virginity is inherently heterocentric
- your worth is not defined by whether or not you’ve had a dick inside you
- what you define as sex is up to you, you get to decide how many people you’ve had sex with
- the end
one of my favorite things about the rivals-to-lovers trope is when one of them, at the beginning of their relationship, grumbles about how much they hate the other person’s awful face and i sort of cackle to myself like, oh man. you’re going to have it so bad. it’s going to be so great. you are going to love the CRAP out of that awful face. you’ll be composing delicious, pining, sappy sonnets about it. i love it.
If you kill a person, you’re a murderer. If you steal, no one would hesitate to call you a thief. But in America, when you force yourself on someone sexually, some people will jump through flaming hoops not to call you a rapist.
As reported by Al Jazeera America, colleges across the country are replacing the word “rape” in their sexual assault policies with “non-consensual sex” because schools don’t want label students “rapists”.
This whole article is worth reading.